Introducing Our Athletics Camps
Athletics camps are designed to introduce children between the ages of 7-13 to all aspects of athletics in a safe, controlled environment.
The camps are designed to accommodate:
- Children with no experience in athletics, and ...
- Regular athletics club members, and ...
- Children with a disability.
Qualified, Experienced and Enthusiastic Trainers and Coaches
Our fully qualified and enthusiastic coaches will help you to take part in activities such as:
- Speed bounce.
- Long jump.
- High jump, and ...
- Shot putt, as well as ...
- Lots of fun athletics games and relay races.
All of which is incorporated into week long camps throughout the school summer holidays.
Registration for these camps is available on the first day of the selected week at the desired venue. So come along and have a great time!