The GAA Winter Endurance Sessions are back for 2018-2019!
As part of the winter training regime the Glasgow Endurance Sessions are due to start again, beginning on Saturday, 20th October 2018. The first session will be taking place at Springburn Park.
Coaches and Athletes are reminded that the Sessions are designed to bring athletes and coaches together in shared training sessions.
Information for potential athletes.
- Meeting/Start points will be announced seven days before each Session on the GAA Website and through our facebook and twitter pages.
- Sessions are designed to be completed by everyone. Once an athlete drops out, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Sessions are open to athletes aged U15 years upwards.
- Sessions are led by experienced endurance coaches.
- Sessions start the first rep at 10:30am sharp. Athletes should arrive warmed up ready to go for 10:30am.
|Saturday 20th October 2018||Springburn Park||Up to 8 x 3 mins with 90s recovery|
|Saturday 3rd November 2018||Pollock Park (meet at trenches excavations near Burrell Car Park)||10 min tempo , 10 x 1 min with 1 min recovery, 10 min tempo|
|Saturday 17th November 2018||Tollcross Park (meet at the top of the hill)||Up to 8 x 4 mins with 2 mins rec|
|Thursday 27th December 2018||Bellahouston Park||Up to 10 x 3 mins with 90s recovery|
|Saturday 19th January 2019||Pollock Park||
10 min tempo, 10 x 1min with 1 min recovery, 10 min tempo
|Saturday 9th February 2019||Tollcross Park||Up to 10 x 4 mins with 2 mins recovery|